OtterBox is introducing the OtterBox Defender Series for the BlackBerry Pearl 3 Here is more info:
OtterBox Defender Series cases are composed of three layers:
- Layer 1: Thermal formed protective clear membrane. Protects against scratching, as well as dust intrusion (layer optional depending on the level of ruggedization desired). The membrane has slight texturing on the interior to prevent sticking.
- Layer 2: Hi-impact, shatter resistant polycarbonate shell.
- Layer 3: Durable silicone skin that locks into the polycarbonate shell to absorb bump and shock and give a smooth unified case.
Included with the OtterBox Defender Series is a holster style swivel belt clip for convenient carrying.
To add some color to your device and support a great cause, OtterBox also offers a limited edition pink and white Commuter Series** ?Strength? case for the BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone. Ten percent of the purchase price will be donated to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. Funding will support finding a cure for breast cancer and advancing access to care for all, regardless of ability to pay. With a slim form factor featuring a silicone mid-layer and smooth polycarbonate outer shell, this case slides easily in and out of a pocket, purse or bag.
Other features for OtterBox Defender Series for the BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone:
* Drop and Shock- Protection against drop, bump & shock
* Water Protection-Not tested or recommended for water protection
* Dust Intrusion-Dust does not enter in a sufficient quantity to interfere with satisfactory operation of equipment
* Layer 2: black
* Layer 3: black
Dimensions (case only):
* 4.56? (115.9 mm) x 2.29? (58.1 mm) x 0.82? (20.8 mm)
Approximate Weight (case only):
* 2.46 oz (69.8 g)
For more information about OtterBox?s cases options for the new BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone visit www.otterbox.com/blackberry-cases/blackberry-pearl/blackberry-pearl-9100-cases/
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
Droid X by Motorola
Smsung Wave bada phone
Nokia E73 Mode for T-Mobile
blackBerry Bold 9650
HTC EVO 4G from Sprint
LG Fathom for Verizon
Palm Pre Plus on AT&T
Pantech Link from AT&T
More News. . .
0 registered and 630 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 6161
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5