General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Notebook Review: Lenovo IdeaPad Y560p with 2nd Gen Core i7
      #39801 - 01/27/11 10:50 AM

Let the Sandy Bridge madness begin. Laptops with the new Intel second generation Core i7 CPUs and chipsets are hitting the market, and we take a look at one of the first: the Lenovo IdeaPad Y560p. Like the outgoing Y series models, the Y560p is a 15.6" value-priced gaming and multimedia machines with excellent specs and performance.

For a grand you get a 2.0GHz second gen Intel Core i7 CPU and AMD Radeon HD 6570M graphics with a gig of VRAM. This 15.6" machine hasn't met a 3D game it can't play well, and it excels at video playback of all kinds as well as video editing. Other goodies include 4 to 6 gigs of RAM and a 500 or 750 gig hard drive, depending on the version you select. All have a gloss 1366 x 768 display, HDMI, WiFi and Bluetooth 2.1. Got a serious need for speed on a budget? Check out our Lenovo IdeaPad Y560p review with video of the machine playing Left 4 Dead 3, Wolfenstein and Mass Effect 2.

Read our Lenovo IdeaPad Y560p review

-

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 70 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4018

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage