General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
New iOS Game: A Space Shooter Coming Very Soon to iPhone
      #40969 - 07/13/11 09:42 AM

Frima Studio has announced today that it will bring their PSP game A Space Shooter to iOS very soon. Here is the message transmitted via a secured channel:

Attention people of Earth! It is I, Commander P Jefferson, sending this message from the future to alert you that the galaxy is finally safe from alien scum. How did it become safe, you ask? Well, because I kicked their ugly alien asses!

On July 28, you will be able to recreate my epic battles with the forces of evil (a.k.a. anything that isn?t human) by downloading A Space Shooter for Free!, an exciting shooter that takes place in?wait for it?space! I bet you humans from the past are neither smart nor handsome enough to grasp that concept. A Space Shooter for Free! costs nothing to try and features an infinite supply of aliens to obliterate. The big ASS version, with more special weapons, more bosses and more power-ups can be unlocked in-game for only $0.99.

Within this epic and critically acclaimed game, previously available for the PSP, yours truly will yet again demonstrate how to kill aliens dead by blowing up their ships, earning loot to upgrade the USS Eradicator, and blasting even more aliens dead.

Here is a trailer:

-----------------------------------------------------

Check out our iPhone and iPod touch Game and App Reviews at:
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/iPhone-game-reviews.htm

Check out our iPad Game, Book and App Reviews at:
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/iPad-game-reviews.htm

More News. . .

-----
MTR iPhone and iPad Game Reviews

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 55 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2425

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage