General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Deal of the Day: Dell XPS 12 Core i5 Convertible Tablet
      #44346 - 03/09/13 11:46 AM

Today's deal is for the Dell XPS 12 Core i5 Convertible 1080p Tablet with Windows 8. You can save $100 with today's deal and get a free $100 Dell Gift Card. Here's more info along with the deal link:

"The Dell XPS 12 is a very likeable and powerful full Intel Core convertible Ultrabook with an excellent full HD display, superb keyboard and beautiful fit and finish. We're taken by the carbon fiber surfaces that aren't just cool looking: they make for a grippier and cooler computer. Performance is in line with third generation Intel Core i5 and i7 Ultrabooks and the fast Samsung PM830 SSD drives are icing on the cake. We also appreciate that you can order the machine with 8 gigs of RAM when some manufacturers stop at 4 gigs. Our only complaints? At nearly 3.4 pounds, this is a compact but heavy Ultrabook that's best supported by a table or your lap, and there's no digital pen option for educators, note takers and artists."

Check out Lisa's review of the Dell XPS 12 at:
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/notebooks/Dell-XPS-12.htm

Check out our video review of the Dell XPS 12 at:

To take advantage of today's deal and save $100 plus a $100 Dell Gift Card visit our Deal of the Day link

-----
MTR News

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 134 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5523

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage