General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Sony Vaio Pro 13 Full Review
      #44874 - 06/22/13 11:05 AM

The Sony Vaio Pro 13 is the first Intel fourth generation Haswell Windows 8 Ultrabook to hit the market, and we're impressed. Sony's known for pushing the envelope when it comes to making supremely thin, light and small portables (Sony Vaio P, Vaio X and Vaio Z), and they made Ultrabooks before the term existed. The Vaio Pro 13 is a currently the lightest 13.3" Ultrabook on the market and it weighs an incredible 2.34 pounds. For those who need to travel even smaller and lighter, there's the Vaio Pro 11 that's 1.94 pounds. The Vaio Pro 13 runs on a 1.6GHz Core i5-4200U Haswell CPU with Intel HD 4400 graphics and there's a Core i7 option. You can get it with up to 8 gigs of RAM and 128 - 512 gigs of SSD storage. The centerpiece is the superb full HD Triluminos display with 10 point multi-touch. If you're shopping for a super-light Ultrabook with a sexy carbon fiber body and the latest Intel CPUs, the Vaio Pro 13 is worth a look.

Read our Sony Vaio Pro 13 review

-

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 51 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3314

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage