General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Ventev Powercell 3015 Battery Charger Review
      #47664 - 02/05/15 04:44 PM

Enough juice to fully charge an iPhone 6 Plus, but small enough to fit comfortably in your purse or pocket. What's not to like? The Powercell 3015 measures roughly 2" x 4" and is less than half an inch thick, which means it will fit almost anywhere, including jeans, purses, and even shirt pockets.

Features and Quality

The Ventev Powercell 3015 delivers 3000mAh of power, which means you can theoretically fully charge an iPhone 6 Plus, charge an iPhone 5s twice, and an iPhone 6 one and a half times. Unfortunately, the laws of thermodynamics will reduce these numbers somewhat, but no more so than any other product. In fact, the Powercell stands up extremely well against against other battery packs thanks to its diminutive size, competitive price, and Ventev's signature high quality construction. It has a pleasantly solid feel to it, yet is surprisingly light and slim for its capacity; especially when compared to the competition. The Powercell is easily charged via Mini USB cable (included), and supports any standard USB charge cable you care to plug into it.

Style

The Powercell comes in white with grey rubberized edges, or grey with orange rubberized edges. Either way, its quite at home anywhere you care to take it.

Summary

Ever since I got my iPhone 6 Plus, none of my subcompact battery packs have been able to meet my high usage, on-the-go energy needs. Ventev's Powercell 3015 fit the bill nicely, and is my new go-to power pack. It has enough juice to effectively double my time between charges, yet is small enough that it rests easily in the front pocket of my jeans. Highly recommended without reservation.

Editor's Ratings (1-5): 5
What's Hot: 3000mAh of power. Small enough for pocket or purse. Sturdy. Stylish Reasonably priced.
What's Not: Nothing
Price: $34.99
Web site: Ventev

Reviewed by: Tom Slayton

-----------------------------------------------------

Buy it from Amazon Gray/Orange version

Buy it from Amazon White/Gray version

Check out our iPhone Case, bag, battery and keyboard Reviews at:
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/iPhone-Case-Reviews.htm

Check out our iPad Case, bag, battery and keyboard Reviews at:
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/iPad-Case-Reviews.htm

-----

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 980 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4016

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage