Usablenet Mobile today released a new Web App for the iPhone that allows you to check in on your Delta flights and check flight status and schedules. Here is more info on this web app:
Now delta.com is fully optimized for your iPhone. Simply go to delta.com and you will get the new Web App. Available Services: Here are all the things you can get done while you?re on the go.
- Check-in: Now you can check in using your iPhone or iTouch, print out your boarding pass at a kiosk, and head straight to security.
- Flight Status: You can easily check the status of a flight by entering the the flight number and selecting ?Go? or you can enter the cities to get the flight schedule. Either way, you can get quick access to see when your flight is leaving or arriving. Some cities even have airport maps to show you where to find Delta.
- Flight Schedules: See when and where we fly. You can check schedules right from your mobile device. Click on the flight number for additional details. Some information such as gate assignments is only available within 24 hours of flight departure.
- Itineraries: Select Itineraries from the menu. From there, you can enter your name as it appears on your ticket and your confirmation number to view your reservation.
- SkyMiles Account Information: If you?re a SkyMiles member, you can log on to view your miles. Just look for the underlined number of miles and click. This will take you to your activity. If you?re signed up to receive your statements via email, you?ll also be able to view the last 12 months of your statements.
- Change Flights: If you?ve saved your profile on delta.com, including your credit card information, you?ll be able to make changes from your mobile device after you access your itinerary.