The developer of Interception sent the following info on the update of the game:
--- Interception v1.1 has been submitted to the iTunes store, and customers should have access to it shortly. It corrects all of our outstanding bugs, and adds the following features.
- - Added high score ticker on title screen as a temporary measure. We initially wanted online scorekeeping, but have been delayed in selecting a service or developing our own.
- - Added Vibration (for devices that support it) when cities are destroyed.
- -Added numerous minor speed enhancements.
- -Fixed ?Shield Bug?, where shields would not re-spawn correctly after resuming a game in progress.
- -Fixed ?Dud Rocket Bug?, where Rockets would occasionally vanish from play without exploding.
Version 1.2 of Interception will feature a myriad of achievements, as well as online leader boards!!! We?re all very enthusiastic about finally getting online scoring, so the wait for v1.2 shouldn?t be long. Additional features in v1.2:
-Unlockable harder difficulties - - - Normal +, and Master + modes. - - Additional enemy types in these new modes. - -Online scoreboard utilizing Open Feint with daily leaderboards, and all time high scores.