Sony Ericsson today announced Extras as the new name for its accessories portfolio. Through Extras Sony Ericsson will enhance the mobile phone experience for consumers via its products and in store. Under the new name Sony Ericsson is also announcing two new Bluetooth Headsets today - the VH110 and the VH410. More about the headsets:
Bluetooth Headset VH410 and Bluetooth Headset VH110
Say goodbye to tangles and hello to wireless freedom and a GreenHeart with the VH410 and VH110. They are both made from recycled plastics and finished with water-based paint. The headsets also come in environmentally friendly and smaller packaging to reduce waste.
Bluetooth Headset VH410
* Hear and be heard with noise cancellation * Connect to two mobile phones at once and toggle between calls * Answer and end calls with one simple touch
The Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Headset VH410 at a glance
* Colours: Red, Black and Silver * Answer/end button: Yes * Volume: Yes * Wearing style: Over the ear
* Bluetooth version: 2.1 * Connector: Micro USB * Talk/standby time: 10/350
Bluetooth Headset VH110
* Keep the conversation going on the move * Talk in comfort with a choice of three earpieces * Enjoy 10 hours of chat
The Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Headset VH110 at a glance
* Colour: Black * Answer/end button: Yes * Volume button: Yes * Wearing style: Over the ear
* Bluetooth version: 2.1 * Connector: Micro USB * Talk/Standby time: 10/350
The Bluetooth Headset VH410 and Bluetooth Headset VH110 will be available in stores from August, 2010.