MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews


General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

LisaGModerator
Head Honcho
****

Reged: 07/11/02
Posts: 8356
Loc: Texas
Re: N900 Or wait for E7?
      10/18/10 02:45 PM

I hear you'll be able to dual boot the N900 with Meego via a developer preview release. Personally, I'd wait for the E7 unless you need a phone right now. From what I've seen, it looks very good.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator


Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted on
* N900 Or wait for E7? Fadii 10/18/10 08:20 AM
. * * Re: N900 Or wait for E7? LisaGModerator   10/18/10 02:45 PM
. * * Re: N900 Or wait for E7? Fadii   10/18/10 08:11 PM
. * * Re: N900 Or wait for E7? LisaGModerator   10/18/10 11:32 PM
. * * Re: N900 Or wait for E7? Fadii   10/19/10 08:56 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 



Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 4591

Rate this thread

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage

Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5