The LG dual core smartphone finally landed a US carrier. T-Mobile today introduced the T-Mobile G2x Android smartphone with 4G. The T-Mobile G2x runs on NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual core CPU, has a 4" capacitive display, an 8 megapixel camera with 1080p video recording and DLNA compatibility, 8GB internal storage and HDMI port. the T-Mobile G2x runs on Android 2.2 Froyo and comes with Qik video calling via the front facing 1.3 megapixel camera, and Swype for text input. The T-Mobile G2x works on T-Mobile's HSPA+ network and will come to the US market this spring exclusively from T-Mobile. Here is more info:
The G2x features smartphone essentials such as easy access to personal and work e-mail, including support for Microsoft Exchange e-mail, contacts and calendar, social networking, and instant messaging. The G2x also includes Swype for easy text input, 8GB of internal memory with a microSD card slot with support for expandable memory up to 32GB, Stereo Bluetooth 2.1, built-in 3.5mm headphone jack, Adobe Flash Player support and a music player.
The G2x will keep customers entertained with access to preloaded games and applications, including the following:
- Need for Speed SHIFT HD, developed by Electronic Arts (EA), is an award-winning, authentic racing game that combines the true driver?s experience with real-world physics, pixel-perfect car models, and a wide range of authentic race tracks.
- DTS Ultra Mobile, which includes two innovative audio technologies ? DTS Envelo and DTS Boost ? for a premium surround sound experience. When listening to music or playing games on the T-Mobile G2x, customers will enjoy rich, enhanced sound that adds depth, dimension and volume levels that are robust without distortion.
- A demo of Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance - N.O.V.A., developed by Gameloft, is a fast-paced sci-fi action game in which players operate as Kal Wardin, an elite soldier established to protect humanity from alien threats.
- T-Mobile TV, offering live and on-demand TV including news, sports and full-length entertainment, plus full episodes of your favorite shows.
- Zinio eReader, the largest online newsstand, enabling customers to shop for, search inside, read, share and save digital content in new ways with more than 75,000 digital magazines from 26 countries.
- T-Mobile Video Chat powered by Qik, enabling video conversations with friends and family through T-Mobile?s network and Wi-Fi.
The T-Mobile G2x with Google is expected to be available nationwide later this spring at T-Mobile retail stores and online at http://www.t-mobile.com