Motorola today introduced its first in-car Bluetooth speaker car kit that has built-in digital FM Transmitter, which is being demo'd at SEMA show this week. Here is more info:
"Motorola is dialing up the experience of hands-free driving with the introduction of the MOTOROKR T505 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone and Digital FM Transmitter, its first road-ready, music-oriented ROKR accessory and the latest addition to its portfolio of in-car solutions. The MOTOROKR T505 enables consumers to connect a compatible Bluetooth enabled phone? to the car sound system and enjoy hands-free calling and their own personal music collection in outstanding stereo sound. Motorola will unveil its newest Bluetooth automotive accessory here at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show, the premiere automotive specialty products trade event.
The T505 is extremely portable and requires no wires or installation. Drivers simply clip the device to a car?s visor and pair the T505 using Motorola?s EasyPair technology to a compatible Bluetooth device. When the T505 is connected to a stereo Bluetooth phone, such as a MOTORAZR2 or MOTOROKR Z6, or an MP3 player, calls and music are streamed wirelessly with the perfectly-tuned clarity and wide-ranging volume of a car stereo. Drivers with standard Bluetooth phones can use the T505 to make and take their calls over the car stereo. And when the ride?s over, the T505 can be easily unhooked and taken to another car for the next trip.
The T505 also features StationFinder, a breakthrough technology that announces where the best FM connection can be found on the user?s car radio. When calls come in, the T505 automatically mutes the music and audibly announces the Caller-ID?, so drivers can keep their eyes on the road. Cutting-edge echo and noise reduction technology and a built-in microphone and 2-watt speaker also ensure that drivers have outstanding sound and zero static throughout their ride.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Your music and calls over your car speakers
* Enjoy your music and calls with the clarity and loudness of your car stereo system. Music streams from your compatible Bluetooth stereo enabled phone to the ROKR T505 via Bluetooth. The T505 connects to your FM radio so you can enjoy your music on your car stereo. Music will pause if you take an incoming call. You can hear the call loud and clear over the car speakers, and the caller will hear you loud and clear thanks to the echo and noise cancellation.
* Get an optimal connection with your car radio. StationFinder searches the FM dial for you, to find the best station. Press a button, and StationFinder will call out the best available station for you to tune to.
Portable, No installation
* This portable solution clips to the visor, so that it can be taken from car to car. All the convenience of wireless hands-free and music, without the need for installation. Simply clip-tune-and-go.
* Audio CallerID. Hear the number of the person calling * Internal speaker. Use with car stereo or by itself. Designed with a 2-watt speaker to be loud enough for the car * Long battery life. With an EnergySaver battery * A great value. Car charger included
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
* Wirelessly connect phone and car stereo. Enjoy music and calls from a compatible Bluetooth enabled phone or iPod over your car's FM radio. Bluetooth Stereo Profile (A2DP) required on phones for music features. * Clip-tune-and-go. Clips to the visor and can be taken from car to car. No installation * StationFinder finds and announces where to tune the FM radio for clear audio * Internal speaker designed to be loud enough for the car. Use with car stereo or by itself. * Full Duplex. You can talk over each other and still hear each other ? in much the same way face-to-face conversations work * Top audio. Latest echo and noise reduction * A great value. Car charger included * Easy Pairing: Exclusive technology simplifies connecting to your Bluetooth device * Talk Time: 20 hrs * Standby Time: TBD * Weight: 88gr * Dimensions: 76 x 78 x 22.8 mm * Speaker: 2-Watt * Bluetooth Class 2 offers a wireless connection up to 10 meters (33 feet) away
Motorola, a global leader in the Bluetooth accessories market, offers a selection of portable and fixed automotive-focused Bluetooth solutions for drivers including speakerphones, headsets and other accessories.