If you use email for work on the iPhone, this app gives you the ability to email to groups of people. UK based Soluble Apps today released MailShot v1.2 email solution for iOS devices. MailShot is a unique app that allows iPhone and iPad users to email groups of up to 50 people from within their favorite apps just by selecting a single contact from their address book. These contacts can be used to easily email groups of family or friends, classes, work or sports teams. Here is more info on this iPhone and iPad app:
- Use MailShot Groups within apps, exactly as you would a regular address book contact.
- Send photos, documents or any other attachment direct from your apps to a group.
- Easily forward your received emails on to groups (MailShot is the only app we know of that can do this.)
- Using Mailshot for your regular contacts groups makes it much less likely you will forget to include someone on your email, or accidentally include the wrong person.
- MailShot Groups can be used in the cc: or bcc: email fields, allowing you to protect other's privacy when needed.
- Quickly select or deselect group members in moments as team members swap in and out.
The free version of MailShot will allow you to create 3 groups, with up to 5 people in each group. A simple in-app upgrade unlocks the ability to create up to 50 different groups, each containing up to 50 people (Subject to any restriction your service provider may place on email sending capacity).