A new software update is being pushed to the Motorola Xoom on Verizon. The update includes enhancements like microSD card support and more. Customers can visit www.verizonwireless.com/xoomsupport for additional details about the update. Here is more info on the enhancements of this software update for the Motorola Xoom:
- Screen Scaling Compatibility Mode: Ability to switch to double pixel mode for selected applications. When selected, application sub-windows and drop down menus are also doubled. In addition, pixel doubling settings are saved for each application.
- SD Card Support: New microSD card support allows you to use a file manager to view all the important files, pictures, music, videos and more stored on your SD card, as well as write content to your SD card via connection to a PC or Mac.
- Adaptive Streaming Support for Movies: Adjusts the bit rate based on client bandwidth, providing an improved user experience.
- Movie Rental Improvements: ? Stability improvements to the overall experience. ? When viewing with HDMI connection, the screen will accurately resize.
- New EAS policy: ?Allow Password Recovery? + Improvements to Exchange ActiveSync and security