Sprint today announced it will offer LG's latest flagship Android smartphone, the LG Optimus G with a 4.7" Snapdragon S4 quad core Krait CPU, a whopping 13 megapixel camera and 4G LTE. Pricing and availability for each device will be shared at a later date. Here are the specs and features for the LG Optimus G that's coming this fall to Sprint:
LG Optimus G
Specs and software:
* Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with 1.5GHZ Quad-Core Krait CPUs
* 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS Plus Display (1280 x 768 pixels)
* Display technologies including Zerogap Touch
* Personal and business email and text messaging, as well as IM through Google Talk
* Google Mobile wireless services such as Google Search(TM), Gmail, Google Maps for Android, Google Calendar, Voice Actions and YouTube
* 3G/4G LTE mobile hotspot capability supporting up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
* Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
* Advanced 13 MP rear-facing camera with advanced features, including Time Catch Shot, "cheese shutter" and Smart Shutter and Low Light Shot Noise Reduction
* 1.3 MP front-facing camera
* Android Market for access to more than 600,000 applications, widgets and games
* QSlide Function shows two different screens simultaneously on one display so users can quickly send an important work email while playing a graphic-intense video at the same time.
* LG QuickMemo allows users to take notes on captured documents or photos with their fingers and instantly share with colleagues as an attachment or URL.
* Live Zooming enhances viewing experiences by enabling consumers to zoom in up to five times while watching video to see small details normally hidden on the screen.
* Photographs can be intensified with camera capabilities like Time Catch Shot, which empowers the user to choose the best photo among various shots taken before the shutter button is pressed.
* Dual Screen Dual Play not only allows mirroring between the smartphone and a TV or monitor, it also has the ability to display different content on each screen. For example, a slide presentation can be displayed on the monitor while the Optimus G shows the accompanying speaking notes.
* Icon Personalizer, which allows consumers to customize the sizes and images of their most-used apps.
* Bluetooth 4.0
* ULE Platinum Certified, the highest level of environmental performance recognized by sustainable requirements established by ULE and Sprint
* The phone's casing is constructed from 50 percent recycled plastics
* Includes a charger with a no-load consumption rating of .03W, which exceeds the EC Code of Conduct on energy efficiency
* Dimensions: 131.9 mm x 68.9 mm x 8.45 mm
* Weight: 5.11 ounces
* Display: 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS Plus Display (1280 x 768 pixels)
* Battery: 2,100 Lithium-Ion battery for up to 13 hours talk time
* Chipset: Qualcomm APQ8064
* Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM
Check out our latest smartphone reviews:
Samsung Galaxy Stellar Review
iPhone 5 Review
Motorola Droid RAZR M Video Review
Pantech Flex Video Review
Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE Video Review
T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q Review
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note Review
Motorola Atrix HD Video Review
0 registered and 607 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 4277
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5